Sunday, May 29, 2011

Free Printable Grubby Hang Tags

I designed these tags by dying the actual hang tags with cinnamon and tea. Then I attached them to a sheet of paper, when I then scanned them to get a high resolution image to print. All you have to do is click on the image. When it shows up on your screen you can choose your "save as" option, and name the file so you can then find it and print it on your home printer. These are fun to add a little touch to your hand made items. I have attached old photos to them, and tied them in a bundle of six, in a little prim bowl on a shelf! They add a nice primitive touch to your home!



Have some printable fun! Just click and print, or click, then save and print! These printable tags are provided to you for free, this image is copyrighted by me so you cannot resell my digital image. You can print, cut out and use for personal use, or for craft boutique sales. Have fun, and let me know how you like it! Add Christmas pictures and hang them on a Christmas tree, or simply tie them to you prim dolls.

No comments:

Post a Comment