Tuesday, May 31, 2011

A beautiful day, with some flowers for you...........


I am so excited the weather seems to be warming up! I am getting so excited for my summer adventures, here are some more fun printables. I collected these images off the internet, then I combined them on a collage sheet. I have two little girls who are six and eight. I originally created this collage sheet for them. They were decorating some little wooden boxes. These images are perfect for deco-paging most anything! You can print them at home on sticker paper, photo paper, card stock, and if you print them on clear transparencies, they really create a cool affect with a colored or patterned paper behind! I have even printed them on iron on transfers, which gives you so many possibilities! This printable is for personal use only. All my digital images are copyrighted by me and are not to be resold in their digital form. Print them, create anything you want, for resell at craft boutiques. I would love pictures of your ideas. I have also printed them on clear transparencies and placed them on little glass votive holders. You simply print them, cut them out, and use spray adhesive to stick them on glass votive candle holders!  I would like some feedback so I know how people like my printables! :) Have fun, and like I always say ADD GLITTER!!! Glitter makes everything better, in my opinion!

Simply click on the image, and when you see it on your screen in its larger form, save the file to your hard drive or print it from there! These will print out wonderfully on anything your home printer will print on! Have fun, and send me your ideas, oh and don't forget the ...... Glitter! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment